Welcome. I'm excited you're ready to take the next step towards a more equitable and workplace.
Here's some resources that I've put together that can give you a good starting place:
- 'Words Mean Things, Understanding Colonialism' - Wear Your Voice Magazine
- White Supremacy Culture by Tema Okun - Dismantling Racism
- 'Heteropatriarchy and the Three Pillars of White Supremacy' by Andrea Smith *
- "The 'Problem' of Woman of Colour in the Workplace" - The Center for Community Organizations
- The 4 Levels of Racism - The Bridgespan Group
- Redesigning the Economy Based on Ecology by Daniel Christian Wahl
Here's a few trainings that I highly recommend for your organization:
* I am aware that this author of this text, pretended to be indigenous at the time of the original publication. And the text itself is important to understand the ways white supremacy operates.