We believe nonprofits and small businesses have the power to change push for systemic change in ways that large corporations, institutions, and government cannot. With our small size, we can change and adapt and experiment in ways that give us a huge advantage. And when we align with doing business in ways that dismantle hierarchy and exploitation, we create ripples of change in our community and beyond.
To do this we need to find the clarity of what we do, how we do it, and who we are.
That's where we come in. Let us help you.
We work with organizations with small teams to hone in on capitalist ways we may still be operating, consciously or unconsciously and how that impacts the ways in which you work and your ability to be bold, resilient, and sustainable.
We take you through a process that hones your organization's and team identity, discover purpose and priorities, and come up with tailored strategies to help you grow sustainably, reach your aims of access and accessibility, and bring in a more diverse and inclusive company culture.
- What if you could see the root of the issues in your organization, you could identify, understand, and have the skills to meet them? Perhaps right now you are having troubles with you were having with growth, sustainability, staff retention, differentiating yourself in the marketplace, lack of funding. These issues keep popping up and it’s like your chasing your tail and not making headway.
- What if instead your organization had a community of care, where staff within the organization and clients and the wider community felt heard and nurtured? They felt cared for, they felt they could relate, be understood and contribute, instead of feeling exploited and exhausted. Your team has space to bring boldness and courage to their work--fresh innovation to share with their clients.
- What if because of this work, you authentically created diversity and inclusiveness, beyond the mere box ticking exercises, but genuinely could find and retain top talent, because you were grounded into your unique identity, both as an organization and your individual members? Your team would be more likely to stay, saving you on training costs and brining in a community that is ready to stand behind your mission, like it's their own.
- What if you leaned into what your organization brought to the table, bringing the freshness, the creativity, and the innovation that your industry needed, instead of being a copy cat of others in your field? And if you lead with that freshness, you’d bring a natural boldness that could ultimately lead to more visibility, position in your market, and profitability?
Ultimately, we live in uncertain times, we need to be able to adapt in order to meet the challenges of our time. We learn to trust ourselves and our team; we build resilience. And ultimately, we change lives doing the work closest to our hearts.
Our clients most need support with:
- identifying and embodying their strengths, purpose, and unique approaches; support through the transition and through the fast-paced changes happening in the world, staying true to their mission;
- increasing their capacity for expansion and growth while making space for redistribution, profit sharing, and equity;
- practical and personalized recommendations to support them where they are and where they're going;
- insight on how to proactively prepare for what's next, without sacrificing principles and values;
- creating diverse spaces and inclusive frameworks in how they show up and deliver their work in the world;
- better supporting those with disabilities of all types by creating caring and supportive environments;
- strengthening networks and communities with mutuality and respect; and implementing a flexible framework and plan for growth based in their own unique needs and goals.