Hi lovely, welcome. It's great to see you here.
Educator, Catalyst, Human
How do we juggle profits and growth with creating a future that is equitable for us all?
The typical discussion focuses on sustainability as the benchmark for measuring return. What if there was something beyond sustainability that your organization can lean into?
In this 90-minute interactive workshop, we'll be diving into:
- a working defintion of capitalism and the ways it is playing out in your project or team
- a brief history lesson of the roots of capitalism and the ways it operates in business
- ways your organization might be unwittingly upholding hierarchy and oppression in the ways it operates
- a fresh way to look at the ecosystem of your organization to ground yourself there
- a few ways to hone into the areas that are out of alignment
- coming up with an alternative vision that goes well beyond sustainability
- alternative views on resource management (time, money, labor, etc) to look at your company's bottom line
- ways to leverage and grow that don't depend on hierarchy and oppression